Are you expecting a baby in the following months? If so, you must join us!
In February 2016 we start a new group in Barcelona.
- En Wednesdays en Enric Granados 135, 3-1 (entre París y Còrsega) (24º of February and 2nd, 9TH, dieciséis y 23 de marzo) de 19-21h
We are both birth partners who deeply love woman giving birth. Elisabeth is midwife at Hospital Sant Joan de Déu and Vicky is doula since 2010. The aim of our antenatal classes is to improve your skills and confidence, as well as preparing you for a positive birth experience. We would like to help both partners get involved in the preparation for labour, birth and early parenthood.
The course is five sessions and there are two options:
OPTION A: Only theoretical. The coursetakes from 19h to 20h and it costs 100€.
The topics covered are:
- The birth stages. The medical vision: What to expect and when to go to the hospital?
- Practical aspects of the labour process, tricks and more
- What can you do to cope with every stage of the birth? And your partner?
- The birth plan: You’ll get all the information to be able to express your preferences
- Keys for breastfeeding successfully
OPTION B: Theoretical + practical exercises “Parto y Movimiento”.The course takes from 20h to 21h and it costs 150€. www.partoymovimiento.com
In addition to the theoretical part, there is an adequate corporal preparation to enjoy your pregnancy and birth next to your partner. You will experiment how breathing and movement can be allies in your birth.
[…]We took anti natal classes. Their calm, positive and loving attitude calmed me down big time, gave me trust and prepared us for our little miracle. I can’t recommend her enough! I truly believe all couples; especially expat couples need someone like them by their side.
Sev, James and Luca
[…]We felt they gave good advice and information with no bias as to which options were the best for us. Her knowledge and experience of different birth scenarios helped us to prepare the birth plan that we wanted and her vibrant and friendly personality kept us calm and made us feel supported and cared for throughout the process.
Sarah, Adam and Thomas
For further information, please contact Vickydoula 687986913, email@example.com or www.pregnantbarcelona.com